2021 FALL CLINIC
GIRLS & BOYS GRADE K-8
The goals and objectives for our clinic is to provide instruction for New and Experienced players on the fundamental skills of lacrosse and elevate their game. Our clinic is a great way to learn the game and prepare players for the Spring recreational season where our teams compete against other Triad area teams.
When – 6 Friday night sessions 10/1 - 11/5 Time – 6:15pm – 7:30pm
Cost – $50 Where – Southwest Guilford Middle School
4257 Southwest School Rd High Point, NC
Rental Equipment – Available during registration process
To Register click on the red
REGISTER NOW button on the top right side of our homepage.
2022 Deep River Lacrosse Spring Programs
Deep River Lacrosse is a youth recreational lacrosse program. We compete in the PCLA Spring Recreational League. Lacrosse is a fast paced, high scoring game, and is known as the "Fastest Game on Two Feet"! It is also currently the fastest growing sport in the US and NC.
The goals and objectives for our program is to provide instruction for New and Experienced players on the fundamental skills of lacrosse and elevate their game.
NEVER PLAYED BEFORE.....No problem. Our program is a recreational program designed for players to get started in the game.
NO EQUIPMENT.....No Problem. Deep River Lacrosse offers an affordable equipment rental program.
Look for registration to open in late December 2021!
Deep River Lacrosse is a youth recreational lacrosse program. We compete in the PCLA Spring Recreational League. Teams are gender and grade based.
o Girls – Elementary Grades K – 5 / Middle School 6 – 8
o Boys – K – 2nd/ 3rd– 4th/ 5th– 6th/ 7th– 8th
· Practices – Start begin early February and start at 6:30pm
- Practices held at Southwest Guilford HS lacrosse practice field located next to the middle school at 4257 SW School rd, High Point
- Games– Are played on Saturdays around the first week in March and run through our season ending Laxfest tournament beginning of May
- Game locations change week to week
· Equipment– Rental equipment available during registration process – deposit required. Players keep the equipment throughout the season so they can practice at home
o Equipment cost for girls programs $15
o Equipment Cost for boys programs $30
· Program Cost– Varies by division
o $TBD Girls divisions and Boys K – 2ndand Boys 3rd– 4th
o $TBD Boys 5th– 6thgrade division
o $TBD Boys 7th– 8thgrade division
If you have any questions please contact Coach O'Connor by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 336-596-9385.